What this blog is all about...

What this blog is all about..



Cloth Diapering.. obviously! I've been a fan of CDing since I've read about how much I could save money & the environment by using them. Now that I've started using them, there's no turning back! And I hope from this blog (however crazy it sounds) - if it doesn't make you want to CD your child, will at least help raise awareness on the benefits of CDing.. Enjoy!



Monday 18 July 2011

SALE NOW ON @ babyultra cloth diaper shop

This is exciting!

Baby Ultra Cloth diaper shop is having its first INTRODUCTORY SALE from now till 31st July 2011.

We are giving everyone a chance to try different types of cloth diapers all at a cheaper, more affordable price. We have discounts on single items and we also offer packages of BambooLite, Sunnybaby & Coolababy diapers especially for those who want to try cloth diapering for the first time.

This is an opportunity not to be missed & I hope you'll take advantage of it. Remember that this offer stands for our READY STOCK items ONLY- on first come first served basis so hurry up! Grab your diapers today!

Visit BabyUltra Cloth Diaper Shop today!

No comments: